This system will be capable of detecting the presence of the COVID-19 in real time, both in ambient air and in biological fluids. It will allow for immediate diagnosis and accelerate decision making to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
Robust, portable, and plug & play device designed to on-field CoV-19 detection, with high sensitivity, enhanced selectivity, good reproducibility, and practical applicability.
- Highly sensitive nanostructured immunosensor for real-time detection of SARS-CoV proteins.
- Easy fabrication process, reduced interferences, and high sensitivity.
- Compatible with microcontrolling and sampling elements from Nanowatcher, guaranteeing integration.
- Sampling heads based on gelatin filters available for further laboratory analysis for research purposes.
- Safety: designed to avoid direct contact with infected people or droplets containing viruses
- Disruptive: according to our current studies, no other devices for on-site detection are available.
Nanowatcher by ControlNano is a low-cost advanced device and software for accurate evaluation and report of nanoparticles exposure, in either industrial or urban environments.
- Robust: it provides reliable data in harsh and dusty industry environments
- Easy to use: No technical knowledge or training is needed
- Automatic reporting according to REACH Regulation: Customized dashboard for real-time exposure analysis by non-experts according to European Chemicals Legislation, REACH.
- Long-term Real-time measurement: 120h of continuous operation for long-term exposure studies
- Portable: remote sensing which is lightweight (<2kg)
- Low maintenance: Water as its working fluid, less than every 18 months maintenance
- Internationally protected (EP18382641.1)
- Low cost: Better features and less than half price than other devices. Ask us for a budget at firstname.lastname@example.org